Wednesday, August 29, 2018

About Me

Hi, my name is Charissa Pittman. I have one younger sibling. I was born in North Carolina and grew up in Chicago and then moved to Georgia when I around three or four.  I am a college student majoring in Criminal Justice.  I am currently working on my bachelor's degree with plans to continue working towards my P.H.D. When I am finished I my future plan is to work as an F.B.I or as a C.S.I.  favorite shows are criminal shows like Criminal Minds or First 48, or anything related to things that you have to do with an investigation. When I'm not going to school and when I have a long break I am traveling I have been to almost every state on the East coast. I love traveling and seeing all the different things and cultures and learning about the people and how different they live from where I live at. When you travel you see that everything is not the same and see all the beautiful different things in the world. I have also been out of the country two times. The first time was on was a cruise ship and it to Jamaica, Bahamas, and Cayman Island, and the second time was to Ecuador (The Middle of World). One of my future goals is to travel all 50 states and all 7 continents. Another one of my future goals is to become an actress. However, when I am not traveling one thing I love doing is shopping rather it's online, or at the mall. I also like taking pictures mostly when I'm traveling, but also when I'm home. Because if you never took a picture it never happens, and plus pictures last forever. My favorite thing to do is listen to music it doesn't matter what kind of music I like all genres and dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment